Marino Rocks Yoga, Walk, Morning Tea
Sunday 19th May 2019
830am – 1130am
Kingston Park – 4 Burnham Rd, Kingston Park SA 5049
Are you looking for an experience to waken your mind and recharge your body?
Waken Retreats and Adelaide’s Eclipse Hot Yoga are teaming up to help you relax and unwind on Sunday morning on May 19th.
Come with your bestie or by yourself and explore Adelaide’s spectacular Marion Coastal Walk.
Everyone is welcome!
Kicking off, with a meditation and Yoga class by rock star Zoe Trenwith (suitable for ALL levels) to balance your mind and realign your body, followed by a walk, jog or run along the coastal walk.
We will finish the walk, with a delish morning tea and a natter!!
Limited spots available, and bookings are a must.
What you need to know….
- Event kicks off at 8.30am, please arrive at 815am for check in.
- Meeting in Kingston Park (Grassy patch over looking the sea, next to Brighton Caravan Park.
- Make sure you bring with your Yoga Mat. If you don’t have a mat, we will have a few spare!
- Upon Registering, you will be emailed a Waiver form to complete before the event, to speed up the event.
- Please bring water bottle, yoga mat and comfortable shoes to walk in.
- The event is suitable for all fitness levels and beginners through to advanced yogis.
- Please allow plenty of time to find a car park – Event Starts 830am Sharp.
Look forward to seeing you there!