KARKULA PARK YOGA, WALK, MORNING TEA
SUNDAY 5TH MAY 2019
830am – 1130am
Karkula Park- 57 Paddington Dr, Hannans WA 6430
Are you looking for an experience to waken your mind and recharge your body?
Come and do something good for the bod and the soul on Sunday May 5th!
An opportunity to take some time for yourself, cultivate some peace and connect with a space that’s right on your door step.
Come with your bestie or by yourself! Join us for a blissful morning exploring the beautiful Karkula Bushland!
Everyone is welcome!
Kicking off, with a meditation and Yoga class (suitable for ALL levels) to balance your mind and realign your body, followed by a walk, jog or run through the park.
We will finish the walk, with a delish morning tea and a natter!!
Limited spots available, and bookings are a must.
What you need to know….
- Meeting in at the main Karkula Bushland entrance / car park, make sure you bring with your Yoga Mat. If you don’t have a mat, we will have a few spare!
- Upon Registering, you will be emailed a Waiver form to complete before the event, to speed up the event.
- Please bring water bottle, yoga mat and comfortable shoes to walk in.
- The event is suitable for all fitness levels and beginners through to advanced yogis.
- Please allow plenty of time to find a car park, get to the rotunda and register – Event Starts 830am Sharp.
Look forward to seeing you there!